bringing business to business
PetroForum – which first launched over 11 years ago back in 2007 – continues to partner Europe's leading Independent Groups in their exciting journey of growth and influence.
Building on OpenRoom’s signature invitation-only format, PetroForum 2018 will broaden horizons by focusing its education program on fuels of the future and examining their potential as a genuine commercial opportunity. The unique one-to-one format removes barriers and allows for straightforward conversations between retailer and supplier; it’s a place to network, build relationships and meet new partners.
• Network amongst peers in a comfortable environment
• Learn from the leading minds in the Fuel Retail industry
• Access new trends and solutions
• Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power
• Choose your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will drive your business forward
• Gain Insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership
• Build a network of new business relationships
• 6 months’ worth of sales meetings in just 2 days
• Directly communicate your products and services in each meeting
• Measurable return on investment
• Take the temperature on a new market
• Numbers are limited by category to enhance your opportunities and maximise your exposure
• A personal approach to business
Sales Director, Point Four
Testimonial, Mark Steven, Sales Director, Point Four
I’m genuinely taken aback at how successful this event was for us. The positive contact that was made with retailers and their commitment to follow up meetings was staggering. Yes, we have a good product (always helps!), but the format and setting certainly played a huge part.
Group Business Development Manager, Suresite
Testimonial, Keith Bevan, Group Business Development Manager, Suresite
An excellent event and a really fantastic opportunity to spend quality time with senior representatives from the oil industry. Loads of fun too, when you come up against them at volleyball!
Managing Directory, Penny Petroleum
Testimonial, David Penny, Managing Directory, Penny Petroleum
Magnificent Conference. It was well worth our while attending. We shall attend again.
Sales Director, JMS Drinks
Testimonial, Jonny Acton, Sales Director, JMS Drinks
It was really useful from a business point of view and I ended up doing as much business outside of the speed dating as during it. A fantastic event which enabled me to meet the buyers in a more relaxed atmosphere
Fast Trak specialises in pump top promotions, supplying forecourts across the UK and Ireland. Our success is based on thorough market research and careful analysis of the convenience retail sector. Fast Trak works with some of the biggest names in retail & working with major drop shipment schemes ensures our customers a high level of customer satisfaction.”
Innovative car wash solutions from the global leader. WashTec set international standards for car wash systems, car care products, commercial vehicle wash systems, conveyor tunnels and self-service jet wash equipment. A comprehensive product range, our high-quality production and our consistent customer focus combine to make WashTec the leading partner in the carwash business.
Located on the beach, set in 40,000 square metres of sub-tropical gardens and just 30 minutes from Malaga airport the Don Carlos hotel is the perfect setting for this year’s event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2017 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.