bringing business to business
Now in its 4th year, Pharmacy Forum UKI brings the best in retail pharmacy to network, share ideas and meet with companies that can help improve their business.
The event program is structured to maximise time away from the office. The pre-planned face-to-face meetings allow companies to focus on their business needs whilst opening them up to new contacts within the industry.
- Learn from product specialists in an environment focused on collaboration rather than sales.
- Carefully selected suppliers will seek to listen to your requirements and work to deliver their product to fit.
- Access the industry’s most innovative suppliers to learn about new products.
- We’ll take care of the details, leaving you to talk business in pre-scheduled, one-on-one appointments.
- Network with your peers and suppliers through a first-class social event designed to develop and strengthen relationships in an informal environment.
- Get in front of hard to reach Heads of Pharmacy for one-to-one meetings in a luxury setting away from the distractions of their day to day business.
- Our invitation only policy means you’ll meet high calibre pharmacy groups that come open minded and ready to do business.
- Tailored customer meetings focusing on pharmacy groups that fit with your business priorities.
- Take your customer relationships to the next level by spending quality time with the pharmacies beyond the meetings.
Transformation Director, Well Pharmacy
Keynote, Chris Ellett, Transformation Director, Well Pharmacy
Chris has 15 years of experience in business transformation and excellence, with over a decade in senior leadership roles. He is currently Director of Transformation at Well, previously leading the transformation at the Co-operative Group. In his spare time, Chris enjoys taking part in triathlons and other equally challenging physical activity. Delivering the keynote at PharmacyForum, Chris’s presentation will look at implementing hub & spoke; and the clicks & mortar future for pharmacies, and how changing consumer behaviour will necessitate the need to embrace technology and the digital approach to keep up with consumers’ needs.
Head of Valuation, Medical, Christie & Co
Speaker, Christopher Vowles, Head of Valuation, Medical, Christie & Co
The Current State of the Pharmacy Market - Demand and Supply and the Effect on Market Value.
Chris joined Christie & Co in 2008 and was appointed Director in 2010. Chris has overall responsibility for valuation work undertaken across our medical business with particular expertise in the GP, pharmacy and dental sectors.
With a client base of leading corporate and independent operators together with key banks and lending institutions, Chris has been integrally involved in all of Christie & Co’s major medical advisory instructions since joining the business and is frequently invited to speak at industry events and conferences.
Managing Director, Numark
Panellist, John D'Arcy, Managing Director, Numark
John has degrees in both pharmacy and law from the University of London. Following a pre-registration pharmacy year in hospital he held a number of community pharmacy management positions and joined the National Pharmacy Association (NPA), becoming Chief Executive in 1996. He was a member of the Trade Association Forum Steering Group and its Chairman between 2005-07. John joined Rowlands Pharmacy - a group owning some 500 pharmacies - as Commercial Director in 2007. In 2010 he was appointed Managing Director, Numark – a virtual head office for the owners of around 3000 community pharmacies in the UK.
Managing Director, Whitworth Chemists
Panellist, Jay Badenhorst, Managing Director, Whitworth Chemists
Jay became Managing Director at Whitworth’s in 2015, having worked for them as Superintendent Pharmacist since 2009. His operations and management background, and his significant experience in developing and managing people has delivered impressive results across the whole spectrum of pharmacy services. Since his appointment he has successfully grown and diversified the business, raising the profile of Whitworth into a well-known, multiple independent pharmacy chain.
Jay is also Chairman for Tees LPC; in his spare time teaches fitness class as a qualified Group Fitness Instructor; and is currently doing his postgraduate (LLM) studies in International Humanitarian Law.
Located on the beach, set in 40,000 square metres of sub-tropical gardens and just 30 minutes from Malaga airport, the Don Carlos hotel is the perfect setting for this year’s event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2017 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.