bringing business to business
Urbanisation, aging populations, smaller households and greater disposable income continues to drive strong growth in the convenience formula across Europe. By 2025, the annual growth is predicted to rise to 7%. European multichannel retailers are investing heavily in new concepts to capitalise on this trend with in-store restaurants, food-to-go, fresh, pharmacies and store franchises becoming commonplace.
C-Store Forum gives you the tools and know-how to navigate disruption, overcome growing pains and capture tomorrow’s ‘wow’. The two days are designed to help convenience specialists identify operational efficiencies and discover new innovations in branding, loyalty and Apps through the event’s signature format of one-to-ones between buyers and international suppliers.
• Network amongst peers in a comfortable environment
• Learn from the leading minds in the Convenience channel
• Access new trends and solutions
• Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power
• Choose your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will drive your business forward
• Gain Insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership
• Build a network of new business relationships
• 6 months’ worth of sales meetings in just 2 days
• Directly communicate your products and services in each meeting
• Measurable return on investment
• Take the temperature on a new market
• Numbers are limited by category to enhance your opportunities and maximise your exposure
• A personal approach to business
Just 30 minutes from Malaga Airport, the Hotel Don Carlos with its beachfront location and acres of sub-tropical gardens, is the perfect location for this event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.