bringing business to business
Now in its 6th edition, PetroForum Africa will host leading national oil companies across the African Continent.
The MOCs and NOCs will be joined by a range of the best international suppliers covering all areas of the service station, from car wash equipment to the latest retail technologies. The time-saving format brings all the key industry figures together for two days to network, share ideas and discover new products and new ways of doing business.
- Network with your peers – we only host senior figures, so you can be confident that you’re networking with the best.
- Choose your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will drive your business forward.
- Our content will encourage constructive dialogue – with presentations fine-tuned to what oil company delegates are wanting to hear.
- Access the industry’s most innovative suppliers to see and hear new product strategies and company capabilities.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- 6 months worth of sales meetings in just two days.
- Our invitation-only policy ensures that you will meet the key decision makers from each oil company.
- Numbers are limited by category to enhance your opportunities and maximise your exposure.
- Our matching system gives you the opportunity to select who you want to meet, ensuring that your business priorities can be met.
- Your meeting schedule is guaranteed – no waiting around for customers to come to you.
Located on the eastern slopes of Table Mountain, The Vineyard is one of South Africa's best-loved hotels. It has proudly evolved into one of the most environmentally-friendly, progressive hotels in Cape Town.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.