bringing business to business
With the industry moving at pace towards new technologies and environmental change, it is now more critical than ever for fuel retailers from across the Middle East and North Africa to come together, exchange ideas and build strong business partnerships. PetroForum MENA – now in its 6th year – takes service station stakeholders to the thriving metropolis of Dubai to inspire business chemistry and engage with industry developments.
Inviting top-level directors and managers from oil companies across the region, the event encourages face-to-face discussion with globally recognised suppliers in fuel and c-store equipment and technology. The two days stimulate lasting partnerships and identify new opportunities to build resilient businesses.
- Connect with peers in a business-casual environment, strengthening industry connections and best practice knowledge
- Enhance your service stations by meeting with a handpicked list of forward-thinking suppliers and manufacturers
- Tailor your event schedule to fit your business priorities through our unique meeting selection software
- Refresh your supply chain and get up-to-date on latest products and technologies
- Learn about the latest developments in the industry through the program content
- Guaranteed facetime with senior decision makers from the top oil companies across the Middle East & North Africa
- Put a friendly face on your organisation by allowing your customers to connect with people, not business
- A quantifiable return on initial investment – confirmed by glowing client testimonials and regular returning delegates
- Test the waters on a brand new market by getting feedback straight from the people that matter
- Take all the pressure out of sourcing new leads; simply picking from a wide array of recruited oil companies and focusing on your pitch
MD Retail, Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Chair, Zaid Alqufaidi, MD Retail, Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Zaid Alqufaidi is the Managing Director of ENOC Retail. Zaid is responsible for the strategic development of ENOC’s retail business stream. Alqufaidi comes to his role with extensive experience across the energy value chain, that includes the marketing, aviation, terminal operations and supply sectors. Alqufaidi held numerous managerial positions and has played an instrumental role in the development of EPPCO’s retail network. Prior to his current post, Alqufaidi held the position of Managing Director of ENOC Marketing. He was also Chief Executive Officer for EPPCO Group of Companies in 2010.
ENOC & Microsoft
Speaker, ENOC & Microsoft
ENOC and Microsoft’s JV to Pilot AI-Powered Service Station of the Future
CEO Oman Oil Marketing Company
Speaker, David Kalife, CEO Oman Oil Marketing Company
David Kalife was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Oman Oil Marketing Company in May 2017. With 25+ years of experience, Kalife has earned a reputation for driving innovation, talent management, and successfully managing international subsidiaries in complex environments. David Kalife is responsible for spearheading the company’s growth strategy, with a focus on developing its business network, market share in the region, brand influence and international relations.
Nasser Al Hammadi
Chief Retail Officer, ADNOC Distribution
Speaker, Nasser Al Hammadi, Chief Retail Officer, ADNOC Distribution
Nasser Al Hammadi joined ADNOC Distribution in 1988 and has served as Chief Retail Officer (formerly Senior Vice President, Retail) since October 2017. Mr. Al Hammadi served as Senior Vice President, Commercial from 2011 to 2017. He holds a BA from United Arab Emirates University.
Elevator Pitches, 60-second insights
Fast-paced 60-second insights from innovative manufacturers.
Petrol Station Visit
Site visit, ENOC, Petrol Station Visit
Optional site visit to ENOC’s state of the art Oud Metha service station
Dover Fueling Solutions
Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS) is comprised of the product brands of ClearView, Fairbanks, ProGauge, Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems and OPW’s Fuel Management Systems, and delivers advanced fuel dispensing equipment, electronic systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wetstock management solutions to customers worldwide.
Franke Coffee Systems
Franke Coffee Systems is a world-leading solution provider for professional coffee making. The product range includes fully automatics, semi-automatics, traditionals, capsule machines, and specialty craft brewers. Our passion for the best coffee quality motivates us to elevate the customer experience through state-of-the-art innovations.
As one of the world’s most popular business hubs, Dubai is the perfect location to host our next PetroForum MENA. Delegates will benefit from its first-class travel links, and will be staying at the fabulous Hyatt Regency in the heritage heart of the city, on the Corniche, a renowned waterfront promenade. From a metro station nearby, access the Dubai Museum, Bastakia Quarter, the business district, shopping centers and more. The Dubai International Airport is just 15 minutes away.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.