bringing business to business
Moving VetForum's tried and tested formula online
In these challenging times, it's more important than ever for companies to continue to engage with each other. We're excited to facilitate this safely and efficiently with our virtual event.
VetForum Online will bring vet groups and suppliers pre-matched face-to-face discussions and cutting-edge content - directly to your workplace or home office.
- With travel and time away from the business no longer an issue, a wider pool of vet groups and suppliers will now be able to attend. As a bonus, travel costs are cut to zero.
- The system is secure and easy to use. Choose the companies you'd like to meet and then connect in our unique 15-minute format.
- Content will focus on Operational Efficiencies and how every stakeholder in the client corridor – from pet parent to vet to business manager – can work as one.
- Reconnect with the industry in a safe, time-efficient way
- Share New Best Practice post COVID-19 with peers from UK and Europe
- Plan your itinerary to meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward
- Get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings
- Build a community of new business relationships
- Reconnect with vet groups across the UK and Europe
- We pre-select attendees to ensure you only meet with the right decision makers
- Enjoy reduced participation fees, whilst engaging with more clients
- Save time and budget on travel but continue to interact face-to-face in our 15-minute format
- Take the temperature on the market and find out what customer priorities are post COVID-19
- Companies are limited by supplier type to maximise your exposure
CEO, XL Vets
Chair, Andrew Curwen, CEO, XL Vets
Andrew qualified as a veterinary surgeon from Bristol Vet School in 1990. He worked for several years in mixed practice in the UK. In 2000 he moved to Bayer Animal Health where he became Marketing Manager for the UK and Ireland. In 2006 Andrew joined XLVets, a collaborative community of independently owned veterinary practices, committed to working together to share knowledge, skills and resources. As Chief Executive of XLVet UK Ltd he has led a team that has created a range of services and initiatives that enable the XLVet membership to first define and then deliver “excellence in practice”.
Operations Director, Goddard Vet Group
Testimonial, Mark Gill, Operations Director, Goddard Vet Group
What a corker of an event! I must admit to having been a little sceptical that the three days out of the office would be a good use of my time, but I need not have worried. The ‘speed dating’ is nothing short of genius. It forced focused conversations that cut to the chase and forced an assessment of the opportunity that is not replicated in any other forum I have come across. I leave feeling enthusiastic about the commercial opportunities and I would be very surprised if I don’t do business with several of the companies I met. At least two of the companies I feel most enthusiastic about have previously approached me to meet at my office and I have declined, feeling that there was unlikely to be anything worth pursuing.
General Manager, iM3
Testimonial, Craig Evans, General Manager, iM3
I was sitting opposite a key contact last night – someone I have tried to email for months – and it's fantastic, because I have had more time with him over the past day than I have ever had with him, meaning we have actually created a relationship. That is worth millions. That meeting alone was worth the price.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.