bringing business to business
The next edition of VetForum UK takes place on October 5th-6th, 2020.
We're working on the program - watch this space - but in the meantime we're delighted to share some of the excellent feedback from past VetForum delegates.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the UK's leading vet groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Operations Director, Goddard Vet Group
Testimonial, Mark Gill, Operations Director, Goddard Vet Group
What a corker of an event! I must admit to having been a little sceptical that the three days out of the office would be a good use of my time, but I need not have worried. The ‘speed dating’ is nothing short of genius. It forced focused conversations that cut to the chase and forced an assessment of the opportunity that is not replicated in any other forum I have come across. I leave feeling enthusiastic about the commercial opportunities and I would be very surprised if I don’t do business with several of the companies I met. At least two of the companies I feel most enthusiastic about have previously approached me to meet at my office and I have declined, feeling that there was unlikely to be anything worth pursuing.
General Manager, iM3
Testimonial, Craig Evans, General Manager, iM3
I was sitting opposite a key contact last night – someone I have tried to email for months – and it's fantastic, because I have had more time with him over the past day than I have ever had with him, meaning we have actually created a relationship. That is worth millions. That meeting alone was worth the price.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
VetForum UK comes to the Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Resort - a luxury 5 star hotel in a 5 star location. Overlookingon one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the Tivoli Marina offers the best of both worlds: the tranquility of the beach, and the lively atmosphere of Vilamoura town are both within minutes of the hotel.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.