bringing business to business
VetForum UK & Europe looks forward to welcoming you to Vilamoura, enabling you to reconnect with your peers, your suppliers, and your industry.
Content will focus on operational efficiencies and how every stakeholder in the client corridor - from pet parent to vet to business manager - can work as one.
The forum is designed for supplier companies to meet with owners, managing directors and procurement specialists of vet groups throughout the UK and Europe, by way of pre-arranged meetings, conference and networking opportunities.
- Reconnect with the industry in a safe, time-efficient way
- Share New Best Practice post COVID-19 with peers from UK and Europe
- Plan your itinerary to meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward
- Get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings
- Build a community of new business relationships
- Reconnect with vet groups across the UK and Europe
- We pre-select attendees to ensure you only meet with the right decision makers
- Interact face-to-face in our 15-minute format
- Take the temperature on the market and find out what customer priorities are post COVID-19
- Companies are limited by supplier type to maximise your exposure
Operations Director, Goddard Vet Group
Testimonial, Mark Gill, Operations Director, Goddard Vet Group
What a corker of an event! I must admit to having been a little sceptical that the three days out of the office would be a good use of my time, but I need not have worried. The ‘speed dating’ is nothing short of genius. It forced focused conversations that cut to the chase and forced an assessment of the opportunity that is not replicated in any other forum I have come across. I leave feeling enthusiastic about the commercial opportunities and I would be very surprised if I don’t do business with several of the companies I met. At least two of the companies I feel most enthusiastic about have previously approached me to meet at my office and I have declined, feeling that there was unlikely to be anything worth pursuing.
General Manager, iM3
Testimonial, Craig Evans, General Manager, iM3
I was sitting opposite a key contact last night – someone I have tried to email for months – and it's fantastic, because I have had more time with him over the past day than I have ever had with him, meaning we have actually created a relationship. That is worth millions. That meeting alone was worth the price.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
VetForum UK & Europe comes to the Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Resort - a luxury 5 star hotel in a 5 star location. Overlookingon one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the Tivoli Marina offers the best of both worlds: the tranquility of the beach, and the lively atmosphere of Vilamoura town are both within minutes of the hotel.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2021 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.