bringing business to business
VetForumfocus is a dynamic meetings event, which delivers an efficeint, surefire way to stay in touch with your market. Lead generation, brand awareness and thought leadership are a vital lifeline for all businesses. But in a world where travel is restricted, it's time to work with new delivery platforms.
A stripped back version of the annual in-person VetForum, this online edition will focus on our USP: concentrated, pre-arranged one-on-one meetings. Just one day of focused content and pair-ups, there is no 'click-luck' virtual exhibition hall, just guaranteed 15-minute meetings between the USA's leading Vet Groups and innovative manufacturers and solution providers.
Using a secure and simple-to-use system, you will be able to select which companies you'd like to meet and we'll do the rest. Our team will be working closely with you to build a full schedule optimised to your preferences - and your one-on-one meetings will be delivered seamlessly to wherever you are working.
- New thinking, new technology efficiency and best practice in one online event
- Plan your itinerary to meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Keep the conversations going with your supply chain in a focused, time-efficient format.
- Let us do the work for you: specifiy your procurement priorities and we'll curate an agenda of vendor meetings to match.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple meetings with manufacturers to increase purchasing power.
- Include your procurement specialists in meetings where they have the expertise.
- Build a network of new peer and partner relationships.
- Gain incredible access to senior decision makers from Vet Groups across the nation.
- Your meetings are guaranteed, unlike the unknown of a virtual trade show.
- Keep your market engaged and your customer conversations going whilst in-person is not possible.
- Your travel costs are cut to zero.
- Take advantage of our Meetings Concierge Service taking all the leg work out of lead generation and appointment making
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Dr. Elliot Eisenberg
The Next 14 Months: better than you think!
Guest Speaker, Dr. Elliot Eisenberg, The Next 14 Months: better than you think!
Elliot Eisenberg, Ph.D. is an internationally acclaimed economist and public speaker specializing in making economics fun, relevant and educational.
Dr. Eisenberg has been invited to testify before lawmakers and is often asked to comment on proposed legislation. His research and opinions have been featured in Bloomberg Businessweek, Bureau of National Affairs, Forbes, Fortune, and many other publications. He is a regularly featured guest on talk, and public radio.
Andrew Curwen, CEO, XL Vets (UK) & George Melillo, CVO, Heart + Paw
In Conversation With, Andrew Curwen, CEO, XL Vets (UK) & George Melillo, CVO, Heart + Paw
Andrew qualified as a veterinary surgeon from Bristol Vet School in 1990. Following a trip around the world he joined Grampian Pharmaceuticals as a Veterinary Adviser. In 2000 he moved to Bayer Animal Health where he became Marketing Manager for the UK and Ireland and gained experience from international teams. In 2006 he joined XLVets, a collaborative community of independently owned veterinary practices, committed to working together to share knowledge, skills and resources.
George is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine. He brings 30+ years of veterinary experience to Heart + Paw working in private practice, as a practice owner, and most recently as VP of Veterinary Quality at Banfield Pet Hospital. As a co-founder of Heart + Paw, George brings a lifelong commitment to animals and the people who serve them. He also currently serves as the Secretary/Treasurer of the Pennsylvania Veterinary Foundation.
Dr. Andrew Moffatt
Chair, Vet Group Peer-to-Peer Session, Dr. Andrew Moffatt, CEO, VetnCare
Andrew is the Founder and CEO of VetnCare, a management company that specializes in the acquisition and operation of veterinary hospitals. Since April 2012, it has acquired eight Bay Area businesses, employing 125 staff. He has a wealth of experience in healthcare – including a six-month consultancy project for the UK’s largest private human hospital group, and plentiful involvement in veterinary businesses across the globe. He speaks at numerous AVMA accredited schools around the world, covering various business topics including debt management, veterinary business finance, entrepreneurialism and veterinary business ownership.
How it works in a nutshell
- Register online with your company details
- 3 weeks before: choose the vendors/veterinary groups you would like to meet
- 1 week before: we send your schedule of meetings and delegate profiles to allow you to prepare
- 1 day before: familiarize yourself with the platform and your personalised portal
- On the day itself: enjoy the day, hearing from industry leaders and outside experts and with your bespoke program of business meetings.
We specialize in amplifying the stories of the people in Veterinary by connecting them with an audience of Veterinary professionals that are curious to learn and grow.
Producing a wide range of unique, creative, and captivating content, VetCast Productions provides the platform by which everybody who is involved in Veterinary can share anything from their products, services, CE Courses and events as well as share the success stories that have helped them along their journey.
As the Veterinary industry continues to grow and expand, VetCast Productions is committed to the voice of ALL Veterinary professionals and an audience that wants to go deeper.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.