bringing business to business
VetForumfocus is a dynamic meetings event, which delivers an efficeint, surefire way to stay in touch with your market.
A stripped back version of the annual in-person VetForum, this online edition will focus on our USP: concentrated, pre-arranged one-to-one meetings. Just one day of focused content and pair-ups, there is no 'click-luck' virtual exhibition hall, just guaranteed 15-minute meetings between the USA's leading Vet Groups and innovative manufacturers and solution providers.
Using a secure and simple-to-use system, you will be able to select which companies you'd like to meet and we'll do the rest. Our meetings concierge team will be working closely with you to build a full schedule optimised to your preferences. The one-to-one meetings will be delivered seamlessly to wherever you are working.
- Plan your itinerary to meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Keep the conversations going with your supply chain in a focused, time-efficient format.
- Let us do the work for you: specifiy your procurement priorities and we'll curate an agenda of vendor meetings to match.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple meetings with manufacturers to increase purchasing power.
- Include your procurement specialists in meetings where they have the expertise.
- Build a network of new peer and partner relationships.
- Gain incredible access to senior decision makers from Vet Groups across the nation.
- Your meetings are guaranteed, unlike the unknown of a virtual trade show.
- Keep your market engaged and your customer conversations going whilst in-person is not possible.
- Your travel costs are cut to zero.
- Take advantage of our Meetings Concierge Service taking all the leg work out of lead generation and appointment making
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Dr. Andrew Moffatt
Chair, Dr. Andrew Moffatt, CEO, VetnCare
Andrew is the Founder and CEO of VetnCare, a management company that specializes in the acquisition and operation of veterinary hospitals. Since April 2012, it has acquired eight Bay Area businesses, employing 125 staff. He has a wealth of experience in healthcare – including a six-month consultancy project for the UK’s largest private human hospital group, and plentiful involvement in veterinary businesses across the globe. He speaks at numerous AVMA accredited schools around the world, covering various business topics including debt management, veterinary business finance, entrepreneurialism and veterinary business ownership.
Dr. Elliot Eisenberg
Keynote, Dr. Elliot Eisenberg
Elliot Eisenberg, Ph.D. is an internationally acclaimed economist and public speaker specializing in making economics fun, relevant and educational.
Dr. Eisenberg has been invited to testify before lawmakers and is often asked to comment on proposed legislation. His research and opinions have been featured in Bloomberg Businessweek, Bureau of National Affairs, Forbes, Fortune, and many other publications. He is a regularly featured guest on talk, and public radio.
CEO, XL Vets (UK)
The Social Employment Contract: How your workplace culture can drive success, Andrew Curwen, CEO, XL Vets (UK)
Andrew qualified as a veterinary surgeon from Bristol Vet School in 1990. Following a trip around the world he joined Grampian Pharmaceuticals as a Veterinary Adviser. In 2000 he moved to Bayer Animal Health where he became Marketing Manager for the UK and Ireland and gained experience from international teams. In 2006 he joined XLVets, a collaborative community of independently owned veterinary practices, committed to working together to share knowledge, skills and resources.
1. Confirm your place
2. Prepare your 100-word company profile, photos of attendees and company logo
Make your choices
3. Select the Manufacturers/Vet Groups that you would like to meet with.
4. Our specialist matching software creates your schedule, which is reviewed by the OpenRoom team to ensure that you have the best schedule possible.
Prepare for your meetings
5. We send your preliminary meeting schedule to allow you to prepare your presentation material for your meetings.
Familiarize yourself with the platform
6. You will be sent a link that allows you to access the event. Here you can:
- Review the profiles of the other attendees
- Access survey results polled from leading DSOs about their purchasing priorities for 2021
Enjoy the event
7. Sign in for a short introduction from the OpenRoom Team.
8. Hear from industry leaders and outside experts for fresh ideas on demanding issues.
9. Conduct your one-to-one meetings with the relevant decision-makers from your key targets and existing clients.
(You will have your meeting schedule on your portal, where you just click the link and are transported straight into your Zoom Meeting with your Manufacturer/DSO).
Follow up on all the new relationships you have made.
We specialize in amplifying the stories of the people in Veterinary by connecting them with an audience of Veterinary professionals that are curious to learn and grow.
Producing a wide range of unique, creative, and captivating content, VetCast Productions provides the platform by which everybody who is involved in Veterinary can share anything from their products, services, CE Courses and events as well as share the success stories that have helped them along their journey.
As the Veterinary industry continues to grow and expand, VetCast Productions is committed to the voice of ALL Veterinary professionals and an audience that wants to go deeper.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.