bringing business to business
The second DentalForum Europe will take place on October 21st-22nd with a move to The Dolce Sitges, just 15 minutes from Barcelona airport.
With time-efficiency at the forefront of the agenda, you can expect a personalised schedule of one-to-one speed meetings to connect you with future partners in a personalised, pre-approved agenda built around your priorities.
The OpenRoom team are busy constructing a tightly-packed schedule of business content – so stay tuned for further updates. In the meantime, follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn for updates as they happen.
- Network with your peers – we only host senior figures, so you can be confident that you’re networking with the best
- Choose your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will drive your business forward
- Our content will encourage constructive dialogue – with presentations fine-tuned to what dental groups are wanting to hear
- Access the industry’s most innovative suppliers to see and hear new product strategies and company capabilities.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power
- Do business face-to-face with Europe's leading dental chains – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- You’ll meet with your targets – we collaborate with you when building our invitation list.
- Outside the meetings program, really build on the relationships with your targets in a first class program of informal networking.
President, East Division, ClearChoice Management Services
Speaker, David Thoni, President, East Division, ClearChoice Management Services
ClearChoice’s Vision to Rid the World of Dentures and How to Drive a Winning Culture Across a Large DSO
This presentation will discuss the unique challenges of marketing to the edentulous population and how ClearChoice is managing rapid expansion across the United States. Also discussed will be ClearChoice’s process for selecting a dental Implant manufacturer and the high success rates established with the All-On-4 procedure.
Group Commercial Director, mydentist
Panel, Julian Perry, Group Commercial Director, mydentist
DentalForum welcome's Julian Perry as the moderator of this year's panel discussion, where he will be joined in conversation with three, key industry players.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp 10-minute sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, 60-second insights
Fast-paced 60-second insights from innovative manufacturers.
The Straumann Group is a global leader in tooth replacement solutions. It unites global and international brands that stand for excellence, innovation and quality in tooth replacement and esthetics, including Straumann, Instradent, Neodent, and Medentika, etkon and other fully/partly owned companies and partners.
Planmeca Group is a global leader in health care technology. We believe that innovation is the key to better dental care. DSOs worldwide face challenges related to material handling and traceability. The LM Dental Tracking System™ is the first commercially available system to track dental materials using radiofrequency (RFID) technology. We help you to turn your data into efficiency, safety and savings
The Dolce is a breathtaking Sitges hotel located on the shores of the Mediterranean with beautifully designed guest rooms and distinctive restaurants and bars. Just 45 minutes from Barcelona Airport - one of the best European hubs - it makes for the ideal location for this established European event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.