bringing business to business
More than ever, the focus for dental chains across Europe is sustainable organic growth. A key approach will be to develop patient pathways that leverage technology advances and strengthen patient engagement beyond the dentist-patient relationship.
Taking advantage of the senior levels of attendance from both DSOs and suppliers, we encourage discussion on another level not afforded by other industry events.
The two-day event is unique in the industry calendar, with its program of efficient networking sessions, conference content and personalised one-to-one meetings. It plays host to a carefully curated group of European DSOs, and since it’s invitation-only, attendance at DentalForum Europe ensures you’re mixing with the leading figures of the industry.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with Europe's leading dental groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
President of Corporate, DentGroup
Testimonial, Cihan Capan, President of Corporate, DentGroup
One of the best experiences in my business life. In just two days we met so many people from the industry to talk about recent issues and problems. Great speakers, great contents, fantastic social program and organisation. I got back to Istanbul full of new ideas and projects. Congratulations to OpenRoom.
Marketing & Strategy Corporate
Testimonial, Luis Dominguez, Marketing & Strategy Corporate
Incredibly organised in every detail, and a great opportunity for all in an industry that it is just at the start of a big change, to exchange information, experience and practices.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
Planmeca Group is a global leader in health care technology. We believe that innovation is the key to better dental care. DSOs worldwide face challenges related to material handling and traceability. The LM Dental Tracking System™ is the first commercially available system to track dental materials using radiofrequency (RFID) technology. We help you to turn your data into efficiency, safety and savings
Oral Health Foundation
The Oral Health Foundation was formed in 1971 by a group of dentists who sought to radically change the image of dentistry, educate the public to improve oral health and raise professional standards. Over the course of nearly 50 years, millions of people have been supported by the Oral Health Foundation. The charity leads campaigns like National Smile Month and Mouth Cancer Action Month and runs a Dental Helpline. Its Accreditation scheme promotes consumer confidence by approving oral health products and its resources and programmes increase standards of oral health in local communities across the world.
Just 30 minutes from Malaga Airport, the Hotel Don Carlos with its beachfront location and acres of sub-tropical gardens, is the perfect location for this event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.