bringing business to business
The next edition of DentalForum UK takes place on 8th and 9th June 2020.
We're working on the venue and program - watch this space - but in the meantime we're delighted to share some of the excellent feedback from past DentalForum delegates.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the UK's leading dental groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Co-Founder & Commercial Director, Centre for Dentistry
Testimonial, Dominick Flanagan, Co-Founder & Commercial Director, Centre for Dentistry
It’s not just about what you learn at DentalForum, but rather more about the people you meet. Though the program content is powerful on its own, something magical happens when a small tribe of entrepreneurs come together for two days, who all want to deliver a greater impact in dentistry: shared values, energy, business connections and lifelong friendships.
Director, Dental Elite
Testimonial, Luke Moore, Director, Dental Elite
We have worked with Openroom since the inception of their first DentalForum. Initially sceptical about their ability to provide such a volume of influential decision makers from large dental companies, willing to engage in useful conversation, we decided to take the leap and have returned at every opportunity since. The punchy 15-minute meeting slots mean everyone knows there is no time for small talk (this can be done at the bar later), which means that even in just 15 minutes you can normally reach an outcome which would otherwise take months of diary wrangling. It is without doubt one of the most important events in our marketing calendar.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
DentalForum UK comes to the Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Resort - a luxury 5 star hotel in a 5 star location. Overlookingon one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the Tivoli Marina offers the best of both worlds: the tranquility of the beach, and the lively atmosphere of Vilamoura town are both within minutes of the hotel.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.