bringing business to business
In an industry facing the huge potential of technological development – digital dentistry, AI software, customer-centric softwares – the US dental market is at an exciting crossroads. This variety of choice will allow DSOs the possibility to create a unique service offering for patients to set themselves apart from competitors and fulfil the most desired business objective; customer loyalty.
DentalForum USA – the one-of-a-kind two day networking event for senior figures in American dentistry – lands in Austin for the first time, welcoming top level executives from leading DSOs and premier international dental manufacturers.
Using our personalised algorithm, we create personalised schedules of one-to-one speed meetings between buyer and supplier. It’s catered to your needs – and is slotted amongst informal networking opportunities and structured education sessions. It’s efficiency taken to the next level – in 48 hours, you’ll come away with refreshed business opportunities and buzzing about the possibilities in the business of dentistry.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple meetings with manufacturers to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the manufacturers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the DSO/manufacturer partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the USA's leading DSOs – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
VP Facilities, InterDent
Testimonial, Dean Hanson, VP Facilities, InterDent
In nearly 23 years at Interdent, this was the finest 'get to know you' event I have ever experienced. The one on one 'speed-dating' gave me a great opportunity to catch up with vendors I rarely get to see, and meet new vendors with products designed specifically for my needs. There wasn’t a single wasted moment during the day, and a lot of fun in the evening.
Director, Corporate Accounts, NDX
Testimonial, Brian Traudt, Director, Corporate Accounts, NDX
DentalForum has been one of the single most important events for National Dentex in terms of being able to connect with existing clients, as well as providing an amazing format for discussions with new prospects. It’s truly one of the best dental conferences we have ever sponsored and we can’t wait to partner with them again.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Manufacturer snapshots
Fast-paced 45-second snapsots of innovative manufacturers.
Oral Health Foundation
The Oral Health Foundation was formed in 1971 by a group of dentists who sought to radically change the image of dentistry, educate the public to improve oral health and raise professional standards. Over the course of nearly 50 years, millions of people have been supported by the Oral Health Foundation. The charity leads campaigns like National Smile Month and Mouth Cancer Action Month and runs a Dental Helpline. Its Accreditation scheme promotes consumer confidence by approving oral health products and its resources and programmes increase standards of oral health in local communities across the world.
Nestled on 400 acres along the banks of the lower Colorado River, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa offers a memorable Texas wilderness escape, just 23 miles from Austin, providing the perfect backdrop for the 2020 US DentalForum.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.