bringing business to business
The next edition of DentalForum USA takes place on 15th and 16th June 2020.
We're working on the program - watch this space - but in the meantime we're delighted to share some of the excellent feedback from past DentalForum delegates.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple meetings with manufacturers to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the manufacturers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the DSO/manufacturer partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the USA's leading DSOs – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
VP Facilities, InterDent
Testimonial, Dean Hanson, VP Facilities, InterDent
In nearly 23 years at Interdent, this was the finest 'get to know you' event I have ever experienced. The one on one 'speed-dating' gave me a great opportunity to catch up with vendors I rarely get to see, and meet new vendors with products designed specifically for my needs. There wasn’t a single wasted moment during the day, and a lot of fun in the evening.
Director, Corporate Accounts, NDX
Testimonial, Brian Traudt, Director, Corporate Accounts, NDX
DentalForum has been one of the single most important events for National Dentex in terms of being able to connect with existing clients, as well as providing an amazing format for discussions with new prospects. It’s truly one of the best dental conferences we have ever sponsored and we can’t wait to partner with them again.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Manufacturer snapshots
Fast-paced 45-second snapsots of innovative manufacturers.
Nestled on 400 acres along the banks of the lower Colorado River, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa offers a memorable Texas wilderness escape, just 23 miles from Austin, providing the perfect backdrop for the 2020 US DentalForum.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.