bringing business to business
DentalForum USA 2021
DentalForum is an invitation-only forum that connects DSOs from across the United States with a wide range of product and solution providers to the industry, who can help take their business to the next level. The forum is designed for supplier companies to meet with owners, managing directors, and procurement specialists of DSOs, through pre-arranged meetings, conference and networking opportunities.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple meetings with manufacturers to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the manufacturers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the DSO/manufacturer partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the USA's leading DSOs – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Build brand awareness, generate leads and accelerate your sales pipeline
- Take the temperature on the market and learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Companies are limited by supplier type to maximise your exposure.
- Get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Dr Jan Jaffer CEO TREC Dental
Are Bonuses Detrimental to Organisations?
One of the challenges of today is how to reward high-performing teams. Organisations talk about values: people and clients first, and yet they follow a reward system based on numbers. This session shows you an alternative vision: how to align your team with the values of your organisation and how to deliver socially conscious dentistry.
Dr Jan Jaffer graduated in 2002 amd through hard work and giving back, Jan developed the TREC Dental Partnership that operates 20 dental clinics in the Calgary area, including 4 specialty clinics. In 2018, TREC Dental partnered with CUPS to operate a free dental clinic in Calgary. He regularly volunteers with Kindness in Action and Dentistry For All, and has been on 14 overseas dental missions
DentalForum heads to the Lost Pines, a hill country resort just outside the buzzing city of Austin. Nestled on 405 acres along the Lower Colorado River, the resort is the perfect place to network and build new partnerships. It's also super convenient - just 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2021 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.