bringing business to business
Now in its 5th year, PetroForum Africa will host national oil companies from over 14 different countries across Africa, and leading multinational oil companies that have in the past included Total, BP, Engen, Puma and Vivo Energy.
The oil companies will be joined by a range of the best international suppliers covering all areas of the service station, from car wash equipment to the latest retail technologies. The unique and time-saving format brings all the key industry figures together for two days to network, share ideas and discover new products, making PetroForum the region’s must-attend event.
- Network with your peers – we only host senior figures, so you can be confident that you’re networking with the best.
- Choose your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will drive your business forward.
- Our content will encourage constructive dialogue – with presentations fine-tuned to what oil company delegates are wanting to hear.
- Access the industry’s most innovative suppliers to see and hear new product strategies and company capabilities.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- 6 months worth of sales meetings in just two days.
- Our invitation-only policy ensures that you will meet the key decision makers from each oil company.
- Numbers are limited by category to enhance your opportunities and maximise your exposure.
- Our matching system gives you the opportunity to select who you want to meet, ensuring that your business priorities can be met.
- Your meeting schedule is guaranteed – no waiting around for customers to come to you.
Journalist and Presenter
Chair, Iman Rappetti, Journalist and Presenter
Iman Rappetti is an award-winning journalist and has more than fifteen years’ experience in online, print, radio and broadcast journalism. She has covered stories from the Middle East to Africa and the US, with politics as her main focus. Iman is currently the co-host of News Night of eNCA and anchor of Power Talk on Power FM.
CEO BP Southern Africa
Keynote, Priscillah Mabelane, CEO BP Southern Africa
How BPSA is leveraging Loyalty Programmes as a Means of Connecting with its Customers
Priscillah Mabelane is the CEO of BP Southern Africa, a role she assumed in September 2017. She came from BP’s UK retail business where she served as Operations Director and is credited with maintaining a strong safety record whilst delivering record levels of financial performance. Prior to her spell in the UK, Priscillah was CFO of the Southern African Fuels Value Chain business where she was responsible for the development and implementation of business and financial strategies of the business. Her experience includes senior roles in finance and management with Airports Company, Ernst & Young and Eskom Holdings Limited.
Chairman of Shell Companies in South Africa
Keynote, Hloniphizwe Mtolo, Chairman of Shell Companies in South Africa
Hloniphizwe is the chairman of the board of Shell Companies in South Africa (Shell SA Holdings, Shell SA Energy and Shell Downstream SA). He is General Manager of Shell International's Retail business in South Africa and a board member at SAPREF, South Africa's largest refiner of oil products. He holds multiple Executive Director roles with subsidiaries of listed companies throughout the region and General Management positions globally.
Holniphizwe trained and qualified in the Medical Laboratory Technology Field, before branching into retail leadership. From premium fashion and branded fashion wholesaling, to convenience and petroleum products retailing, he boasts over 25 years' industry experience. Throughout his career he has dedicated time to working with startup organizations and has overseen the development of high-performing business teams and their expansion into new markets.
Global Head of EV, Gilbarco Veeder-Root
Workshop Leader, Deepesh Nayanar, Global Head of EV, Gilbarco Veeder-Root
EV - Opportunity or Threat?
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Session, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp 10-minute sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, 60-Second Insights
Fast-paced 60-second insights from innovative manufacturers.
First African Corporate Identity
First African Corporate Identity, a division of Helderberg Technology Holdings, is one of the largest suppliers of signage & canopy structures in Africa. We have worked in over 20 Countries & what set us apart are our world-class engineering & project management services.
Fairmont Zimbali Resort
Fairmont Zimbali Lodge is a lifetime away from the madding crowd, set within the serene confines of a coastal forest reserve on the north coast of KwaZulu-Natal. Just a short 10-minute drive from Durban Airport and 40-minute drive from Durban this stunning hotel is the perfect location for the 2019 event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.