bringing business to business
Now in its 5th year, PetroForum Africa will host national oil companies from over 14 different countries across Africa and leading multinational oil companies that have in the past included Total, BP, Engen, Puma and Vivo Energy.
The unique and time-saving format brings all the key industry figures together for two days to network, share ideas and discover new products, making PetroForum the region’s must-attend event.
- Network with your peers – we only host senior figures, so you can be confident that you’re networking with the best
- Choose your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will drive your business forward
- Our content will encourage constructive dialogue – with presentations fine-tuned to what oil company delegates are wanting to hear
- Access the industry’s most innovative suppliers to see and hear new product strategies and company capabilities.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power
- 6 months worth of sales meetings in just two days
- Our invitation-only policy ensures that you will meet the key decision makers from each oil company
- Numbers are limited by category to enhance your opportunities and maximise your exposure
- Our matching system gives you the opportunity to select who you want to meet, ensuring that your business priorities can be met
- Your meeting schedule is guaranteed – no waiting around for customers to come to you
Journalist and Presenter
Chair, Iman Rappetti, Journalist and Presenter
Iman Rappetti is an award-winning journalist and has more than fifteen years’ experience in online, print, radio and broadcast journalism. She has covered stories from the Middle East to Africa and the US, with politics as her main focus. Iman is currently the co-host of News Night of eNCA and anchor of Power Talk on Power FM.
Retail General Manager & LSDR, Shell South Africa
Keynote, Hloniphizwe Mtolo, Retail General Manager & LSDR, Shell South Africa
ideas worth sharing
Ignite Session, ideas worth sharing,
Short, sharp 10-minute sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, 60-Second Insights,
Fast-paced 60-second insights from innovative manufacturers.
Fairmont Zimbali Resort
Fairmont Zimbali Lodge is a lifetime away from the madding crowd, set within the serene confines of a coastal forest reserve on the north coast of KwaZulu-Natal. Just a short 10-minute drive from Durban Airport and 40-minute drive from Durban this stunning hotel is the perfect location for the 2019 event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.