bringing business to business
We find the forecourt industry of the Asia Pacific region at a crossroads. Faced by increasing pressure to transition to cleaner practices – and an increased need to widen retail offerings – oil companies are having to think more intelligently. This means explicitly moving away from a vehicle-centric business model towards one that puts the customer first.
It is with this context that PetroForum APAC returns to the AVANI Riverside in Bangkok for two days of valuable networking, meetings and discussion between the region's leading oil companies and the world's leading suppliers to the industry.
Our renowned two day format – combining one-to-one meetings, informal networking and cutting-edge industry content – hands you the tools and know-how to create a more successful business, focusing on streamlining processes and developing strategies for future growth. We have a proven track-record of enabling connections between both people and businesses; where everyone can identify opportunities and explore tomorrow’s solutions today.
2020 will be the eighth iteration of PetroForum APAC; it continues to be the only event that continues to attract the key influencers in the industry.
- Connect with peers in a business-casual environment, strengthening industry connections and best practice knowledge
- Enhance your service stations by meeting with a handpicked list of forward-thinking suppliers and manufacturers
- Tailor your event schedule to fit your business priorities through our unique meeting selection software
- Refresh your supply chain and get up-to-date on latest products and technologies
- Learn about the latest developments in the industry through the program content
- Guaranteed facetime with senior decision makers from the top oil companies across APAC
- Put a friendly face on your organisation by allowing your customers to connect with people, not business
- A quantifiable return on initial investment – confirmed by glowing client testimonials and regular returning delegates
- Test the waters on a brand new market by getting feedback straight from the people that matter
- Take all the pressure out of sourcing new leads; simply picking from a wide array of recruited oil companies and focusing on your pitch
Katelyn Foley, MD & Partner Digital Ventures and Arun Rajamani, Principle
Boston Consultancy Group
Keynote, Katelyn Foley, MD & Partner Digital Ventures and Arun Rajamani, Principle, Boston Consultancy Group
The future of service stations
A number of far-reaching trends are disrupting the fuel retail market. Among the most powerful of these are the rise of alternative fuels, the emergence of new models in mobility, and the evolution of heightened consumer expectations around convenience and personalization. The impetus for these disruptions comes from an array of powerful new digital technologies—everything from AI to robotics to the IoT.
The ongoing shifts will alter the contours of competitive advantage in the industry and require a fundamental transformation of the standard business model. Arun and Katelyn will provide a brief insight into the future of service stations.
Dover Fueling Solutions & OPW
Workshop Leader, Dover Fueling Solutions & OPW
Boardroom session hosted by Platinum Sponsor
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
Testimonial, Max Krawinkel, CEO, PWM
OpenRoom have got the best formula for attracting quality oil company personnel, and getting everyone in the mood to talk business.
Managing Director, GAS
Testimonial, Tim Ellis, Managing Director, GAS
The format is highly constructive. The blend of short, sharp meetings and the networking around the fringes maximises everyone’s opportunity to meet, learn and plan.
AVANI Riverside, Bangkok
Taking place at the AVANI Riverside, with its arresting views over Chao Phraya river and the city of Bangkok.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.