bringing business to business
This year's event will focus on the 360 degree view of your fuel sites.
We're playing host to the region's top oil companies and premier industry suppliers once more in order to facilitate in-depth discussion of the future of the forecourt.
The time-saving format brings all the key industry figures together for two days to network, share ideas and discover new products.
- Connect with peers in a business-casual environment, strengthening industry connections and best practice knowledge
- Enhance your service stations by meeting with a handpicked list of forward-thinking suppliers and manufacturers
- Tailor your event schedule to fit your business priorities through our unique meeting selection software
- Refresh your supply chain and get up-to-date on latest products and technologies
- Learn about the latest developments in the industry through the program content
- Guaranteed facetime with senior decision makers from the top oil companies across APAC
- Put a friendly face on your organisation by allowing your customers to connect with people, not business
- A quantifiable return on initial investment – confirmed by glowing client testimonials and regular returning delegates
- Test the waters on a brand new market by getting feedback straight from the people that matter
- Take all the pressure out of sourcing new leads; simply picking from a wide array of recruited oil companies and focusing on your pitch
Oscar Smith Diamante
Chair, Oscar Smith Diamante, Editor-in-Chief, PetrolPlaza
Oscar is in charge of the editorial operations and strategy of PetrolPlaza, the leading online publication for the global fuel retailing market.
Arun Rajamani, Principal
Boston Consultancy Group
Keynote, Arun Rajamani, Principal, Boston Consultancy Group
The future of service stations
A number of far-reaching trends are disrupting the fuel retail market. Among the most powerful of these are the rise of alternative fuels, the emergence of new models in mobility, and the evolution of heightened consumer expectations around convenience and personalization. The impetus for these disruptions comes from an array of powerful new digital technologies—everything from AI to robotics to the IoT.
The ongoing shifts will alter the contours of competitive advantage in the industry and require a fundamental transformation of the standard business model. Arun will provide a brief insight into the future of service stations.
SVP Business Development, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions
Speaker, Scott Wetzel, SVP Business Development, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions
The value of loyalty in the convenience and fuel retail industry
Loyalty is probably one of the most popular topics of discussion in the industry right now. And for a good reason; compared to non-members, loyalty members are more likely to make an in-store purchase each time they fuel their vehicle. They also tend to spend more per store visit. The question is no longer about “if loyalty” is for this industry, but “how do we do it really well”.
Scott Wetzel, SVP Business Development, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions provides his insights on the value around driving loyalty and how retailers can keep their stores running at peak performance while providing exceptional customer experiences.
General Manager, Rest of Asia, Dover Fueling Solutions
Workshop Leader, Nalin Grover, General Manager, Rest of Asia, Dover Fueling Solutions
Leveraging Forecourt Data
With disconnected, proprietary and fragmented systems & data sources, technology on the forecourt is ripe for ‘disruption’. The classic forecourt scenario will not be around for long, as futuristic energy players, it is incumbent upon us to deploy advanced technologies & redefine forecourt experience thereby enhancing customer engagement, marketing efficiency and business capability. Nalin Grover from Dover Fueling Solutions will talk oil companies through the possibilities of a truly connected forecourt where the “one-cloud” solution is King.
SVP & GM Fuel Pricing Solutions, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions
Workshop Leader, Niels Skov, SVP & GM Fuel Pricing Solutions, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions
Harnessing the Power of Price Optimization in a Volatile Industry
Join us as we explore the data analytics and actionable insights that enable fuel retailers and petroleum marketers to stay competitive in a volatile fuel industry. Learn how you can introduce intelligent pricing strategies based on statistical trends and analysis to gain a competitive edge. Use tools like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to your advantage to optimize profitability and reduce the complexity of pricing with integrated data and detailed analytics.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
AVANI Riverside, Bangkok
Taking place at the AVANI Riverside, with its arresting views over Chao Phraya river and the city of Bangkok.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.