bringing business to business
We pioneered the 1:1 concept in-person, and now we can bring you a tried and tested virtual experience. PetroForumfocus delivers a powerful way to source qualified leads and stay in touch with your market.
More than ever, we need to keep connected, grow our network, share and learn. We're confident the answer is PetroForumfocus.
This one-day online event will showcase OpenRoom's USP: pre-arranged one-on-ones with qualified partners.
Choose the companies you'd like to meet and we'll do the rest. Your program of one-on-one will then be Zoomed seamlessly to wherever you're working.
Your success matters to us: on the day itself, a member of the OpenRoom team will be at your side to make sure everything runs smoothly. Sit back and enjoy this powerful new approach to learning, lead generation and networking.
- New thinking, new technology and best practice in one online event
- Plan your itinerary to meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Keep the conversations going with your supply chain in a focused, time-efficient format.
- Let us do the work for you: specifiy your procurement priorities and we'll curate an agenda of vendor meetings to match.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple meetings with manufacturers to increase purchasing power.
- Include your procurement specialists in meetings where they have the expertise.
- Build a network of new peer and partner relationships.
- Gain incredible access to senior decision makers from fuel retailers across APAC.
- Your meetings are guaranteed, unlike the unknown of a virtual trade show.
- Keep your market engaged and your customer conversations going whilst in-person is not possible.
- Your travel costs are cut to zero.
- Take advantage of our Meetings Concierge Service: we'll manage your lead generation and appointment making
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Arun Rajamani, Principal
Boston Consultancy Group
Keynote, Arun Rajamani, Principal, Boston Consultancy Group
The future of service stations
A number of far-reaching trends are disrupting the fuel retail market. Among the most powerful of these are the rise of alternative fuels, the emergence of new models in mobility, and the evolution of heightened consumer expectations around convenience and personalization. The impetus for these disruptions comes from an array of powerful new digital technologies—everything from AI to robotics to the IoT.
The ongoing shifts will alter the contours of competitive advantage in the industry and require a fundamental transformation of the standard business model. Arun will provide a brief insight into the future of service stations.
SVP Business Development, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions
Speaker, Scott Wetzel, SVP Business Development, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions
The value of loyalty in the convenience and fuel retail industry
Loyalty is probably one of the most popular topics of discussion in the industry right now. And for a good reason; compared to non-members, loyalty members are more likely to make an in-store purchase each time they fuel their vehicle. They also tend to spend more per store visit. The question is no longer about “if loyalty” is for this industry, but “how do we do it really well”.
Scott Wetzel, SVP Business Development, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions provides his insights on the value around driving loyalty and how retailers can keep their stores running at peak performance while providing exceptional customer experiences.
General Manager, Rest of Asia, Dover Fueling Solutions
Workshop Leader, Nalin Grover, General Manager, Rest of Asia, Dover Fueling Solutions
Leveraging Forecourt Data
With disconnected, proprietary and fragmented systems & data sources, technology on the forecourt is ripe for ‘disruption’. The classic forecourt scenario will not be around for long, as futuristic energy players, it is incumbent upon us to deploy advanced technologies & redefine forecourt experience thereby enhancing customer engagement, marketing efficiency and business capability. Nalin Grover from Dover Fueling Solutions will talk oil companies through the possibilities of a truly connected forecourt where the “one-cloud” solution is King.
SVP & GM Fuel Pricing Solutions, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions
Workshop Leader, Niels Skov, SVP & GM Fuel Pricing Solutions, PDI Marketing Cloud Solutions
Harnessing the Power of Price Optimization in a Volatile Industry
Join us as we explore the data analytics and actionable insights that enable fuel retailers and petroleum marketers to stay competitive in a volatile fuel industry. Learn how you can introduce intelligent pricing strategies based on statistical trends and analysis to gain a competitive edge. Use tools like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to your advantage to optimize profitability and reduce the complexity of pricing with integrated data and detailed analytics.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.