bringing business to business
PetroForum Europe looks forward to welcoming you to Marbella, enabling you to reconnect with your peers, your suppliers, and your industry.
Fuel retailers and suppliers from across Europe will be mapping out a future together, with new ways of working, and new business relationships to guide them through. But post Covid-19 will not be the only conversation. The same business challenges exist, and PetroForum Europe still provides that unique opportunity to push your business forward to the next level.
- Reconnect with the industry in a safe, time-efficient way
- Share New Best Practice post COVID-19 with peers across the Continent
- Plan your itinerary to meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward
- Get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings
- Build a community of new business relationships
- Reconnect with national oil companies and fuel retail groups across Europe
- We pre-select attendees to ensure you only meet with the right decision makers
- Interact face-to-face in our 15-minute format
- Take the temperature on the market and find out what customer priorities are
- Companies are limited by supplier type to maximise your exposure
- Build brand awareness, accelerate sales pipeline and drive revenue
Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
Keynote Stuart Groves Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
What is the future for service stations?
Stuart Groves is Managing Director and Partner in BCG's global energy practice. He has 20 years experience working in the energy sector both as a consultant and engineer. Stuart has expertise in strategy, transformations, digital and technology for the oil and gas industry (upstream and downstream). Stuart leads BCG's oil and gas B2B and B2C business line which covers retail, lubricants and aviation.
Testimonial Blanca Vasquez BP
"PetroForum Europe has been the perfect example of how people make the difference when talking about business. A great opportunity to expand your network and connect with suppliers in a very efficient way. It was a perfect combination of hard work and leisure!"
Testimonial Laurens Bakker ExxonMobil
"PetroForum is a great event to meet people from each aspect of the business, to expand your network and to learn about what’s new. The organization is friendly, professional and experienced; everything is well taken care of."
Testimonial Mirela Jianu ENI
"A great event with your team paying attention to every detail and ensuring that we got the most out of the event and the one-to-one meetings. A very productive two days."
Dover Fueling Solutions
Testimonial Tim Firkins Dover Fueling Solutions
"It is the quality of the people - delegates and organisers - that make an industry event stand out and once again you had the balance spot on."
Testimonial Baptiste Goubert Big Brother
"A great event; the format is very efficient to trigger concrete decisions and discussions."
Elevator Pitches Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Franke Coffee Systems is a world-leading solution provider for professional coffee making. The product range includes fully automatics, semi-automatics, traditionals, capsule machines, and specialty craft brewers. Our passion for the best coffee quality motivates us to elevate the customer experience through state-of-the-art innovations.
Just 30 minutes from Malaga Airport, the Hotel Don Carlos with its beachfront location and acres of sub-tropical gardens, is the perfect location for this event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2021 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.