bringing business to business
Moving PetroForum’s tried and tested formula online
A program of virtual meetings, pre-scheduled between fuel retailers and suppliers at PetroForum Europe Online, means you can continue to meet and build relationships without travelling.
In these challenging times, it’s more important than ever for companies to continue to engage with each other. We’re excited to facilitate this safely and efficiently with our virtual event, PetroForum Europe Online.
PetroForum Europe Online will bring fuel retailers and suppliers pre-matched face-to-face discussions and cutting-edge content - directly to their workplace or home office:
- With travel and time away from the office no longer a hinderance, a wider pool of fuel retailers and suppliers will now be able to attend. As a bonus, travel costs are cut to zero.
- The system is secure and easy to use. Choose which companies you would like to meet and interact face-to-face as normal in our unique 15-minute format.
- Our meeting concierge team will work with delegates to build a schedule optimised to their preferences. The meetings will be delivered seamlessly to wherever clients are working.
- Keynote presentations and discussion platforms will complement the one-to-ones
- Reconnect with the industry in a safe, time-efficient way
- Share New Best Practice post COVID-19 with peers across the Continent
- Plan your itinerary to meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward
- Get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings
- Build a community of new business relationships
- Reconnect with national oil companies and fuel retail groups across Europe
- We pre-select attendees to ensure you only meet with the right decision makers
- Enjoy reduced participation fees, whilst meeting with more clients
- Save time and budget on travel but continue to interact face-to-face in our 15-minute format
- Take the temperature on the market and find out what customer priorities are post COVID-19
- Companies are limited by supplier type to maximise your exposure
- Build brand awareness, accelerate sales pipeline and drive revenue
Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
Keynote, Stuart Groves, Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
What is the future for service stations?
Stuart Groves is Managing Director and Partner in BCG's global energy practice. He has 20 years experience working in the energy sector both as a consultant and engineer. Stuart has expertise in strategy, transformations, digital and technology for the oil and gas industry (upstream and downstream). Stuart leads BCG's oil and gas B2B and B2C business line which covers retail, lubricants and aviation.
Co-Founder, Moby Mart
Speaker, Tomas Mazetti, Co-Founder, Moby Mart
The Future is here: the $10,000 Staff-less Corner Store, Live in Shanghai
Tomas Mazetti is the founder of Moby Mart, a hyped staffless corner-store that has featured extensively in global media during 2018-2019. Before Moby, Tomas had a long history of running tech startups like Wheelys Café, an app-powered café on wheels that was sold to over 80 countries! When Tomas isn't running his companies or building AI-powered stocking solutions, he likes to read medieval poetry and fly experimental aircrafts. At PetroForum Europe, he will share some secrets on how to launch new tech faster than the giants, and the future of small retail.
Testimonial, Blanca Vasquez, BP
"PetroForum Europe has been the perfect example of how people make the difference when talking about business. A great opportunity to expand your network and connect with suppliers in a very efficient way. It was a perfect combination of hard work and leisure!"
Testimonial, Laurens Bakker, ExxonMobil
"PetroForum is a great event to meet people from each aspect of the business, to expand your network and to learn about what’s new. The organization is friendly, professional and experienced; everything is well taken care of."
Testimonial, Mirela Jianu, ENI
"A great event with your team paying attention to every detail and ensuring that we got the most out of the event and the one-to-one meetings. A very productive two days."
Dover Fueling Solutions
Testimonial, Tim Firkins, Dover Fueling Solutions
"It is the quality of the people - delegates and organisers - that make an industry event stand out and once again you had the balance spot on."
Commercial Director, TouchStar Technologies
Testimonial, Mike Smith, Commercial Director, TouchStar Technologies
OpenRoom has delivered consistently over the last decade for TouchStar. They provide the perfect mix of work and play that fosters long lasting business relationships. The opportunity to meet with so many key industry decision makers in such a short space of time is both fun and efficient. Thank you for the business we have won as a result and the fun I have had along the way.
Testimonial, Baptiste Goubert, Big Brother
"A great event; the format is very efficient to trigger concrete decisions and discussions."
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Franke Coffee Systems is a world-leading solution provider for professional coffee making. The product range includes fully automatics, semi-automatics, traditionals, capsule machines, and specialty craft brewers. Our passion for the best coffee quality motivates us to elevate the customer experience through state-of-the-art innovations.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.