bringing business to business
Following the hugely successful past event, PetroForum comes to Portugal for two days of unrivalled networking, meetings and discussion between the leading fuel retail chains from the UK and Ireland and some of the world's leading forecourt suppliers.
The next edition of PetroForum UK takes place on 15th and 16th June 2020.
We're working on the program - watch this space - but in the meantime we're delighted to share some of the excellent feedback from past PetroForum delegates.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the UK's leading forecourt retailers – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Head of Franchise Development, KFC
Testimonial, Paul Stokes, Head of Franchise Development, KFC
What a cracking opportunity to network face-to-face with new faces within the petrol forecourt market. I was struck by the sheer volume of good contacts at a broad range of independent operators that would be hard to contact on an individual basis.
Managing Director, KSC Worldwide
Testimonial, Marla Saggu, Managing Director, KSC Worldwide
This is the one event we always make sure we come to. That's because we connect with the people that we didn't even know we needed.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast paced 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
PetroForum UK comes to the Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Resort - a luxury 5 star hotel in a 5 star location. Overlookingon one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the Tivoli Marina offers the best of both worlds: the tranquility of the beach, and the lively atmosphere of Vilamoura town are both within minutes of the hotel.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.