bringing business to business
The next edition of PharmacyForum UK takes place on June 17th-18th, 2020.
We're working on the program - watch this space - but in the meantime we're delighted to share some of the excellent feedback from past PharmacyForum delegates.
- Get a 360° view of the community pharmacy market in just two days in a five-star location.
- Connect with peers in an exclusive, invitation-only environment; ensuring you’ll be rubbing shoulders with top influencers.
- Get up-to-date with the cutting edge in retail pharmacy offerings – meeting with a handpicked list of suppliers tailored to your needs.
- Hear from the leading minds of the industry in our Opening Conference.
- We’ll take care of all the details, leaving you to stay ahead of the game and take your business relationships to the next level.
- Do business face-to-face with the industry’s leading Pharmacy Chains – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on investment.
Testimonial, Jane Lambert, CEO, ECG
We were blown away by the benefits of attending Pharmacy Forum. Each year we have to allocate our budget but without doubt, if I had to just pick one event it would be this. The value for money, depth of conversations and networking with many key people within our sector is priceless. Extremely well organised from start to finish. We’ll be back!
Testimonial, James Cassidy , Director
An excellent venue, format and well organised event. One of the few places where real interaction between chosen buyers and suppliers has a chance to flourish, and a genuinely efficient way to get through a range of meetings with potential business partners.
Testimonial, Martin Marsh, Director
What made this event an absolute breath of fresh air was the format. Spending 20 minutes sat in a relaxed atmosphere with your potential customer, face-to-face in a one-to-one meeting, worked fantastically.
Both delegates and commercial companies were put together in perfect harmony, both in the official working time slots and the social time spent together.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
PharmacyForum UK comes to the Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Resort - a luxury 5 star hotel in a 5 star location. Overlooking on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the Tivoli Marina offers the best of both worlds: the tranquility of the beach, and the lively atmosphere of Vilamoura town are both within minutes of the hotel.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.