bringing business to business
With the current fast paced consolidation in the veterinary sector, staying on top of the business models and technology that will keep you ahead of the game is more important than ever. The brand new VetForum enables you to do this, providing a very different and efficient way to connect with your peers and the innovative manufacturers and service providers that will take your business forward.
VetForum is an invitation-only two-day event designed to build relationships, identify opportunities and explore new products. The focus of the event is a program of one-to-one meetings, which allows for straightforward discussions to take place in a neutral environment away from the distractions of the practice. Networking is at the heart of the two days with the focused business and social aspects providing the perfect environment to spend quality time with the industry’s influencers.
- Participate in the development of your own personalised agenda, tailored to your needs.
- Learn from product specialists in an environment that’s focused on collaboration rather than sales.
- Evaluate your supply chain and explore the industry’s most innovative products and services.
- Network with your peers and suppliers through a first-class social event designed to develop relationships in a casual environment.
- There’s no cost – Vet Group places are complimentary, including accommodation and all dining.
- Participate in the development of your own schedule where your interests are matched to those of the Vet Groups.
- Do business face-to-face with the industry’s leading Vet Groups – with an audience that is guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- You’ll meet with your targets – we collaborate with you when building our invitation list.
- Outside the meetings program, really build on the relationships with your targets in a first class program of informal networking.
Chair, Thom Jenkins,
Thom has served as the Chief Operating Officer of multi-site veterinary groups in both Europe and Asia, operating clinics in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore and the UK. Prior to this, he was the co-founder and Technical Director of a digital consultancy for the veterinary sector, and is a published contributor to the Veterinary Business Journal on the subject of social media marketing. Thom is a qualified vet, graduating from Cambridge University with first class honours, and more recently completed the Executive Program for Growing Companies at Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business.
The Future of Pet Ownership
Panel, Pet 2.0, The Future of Pet Ownership
Emma Barnes (Group Operations Director, Linnaeus Group)
Ben Hanning (Strategic Implementation Manager, Independent Vetcare)
Ideas worth spreading
courtesy of our event partners
Ignite Session, Ideas worth spreading, courtesy of our event partners
Short, sharp 10 minute sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Director & General Manager
Round Table Chair, Pete Orpin, Director & General Manager
Capturing Tomorrow’s Wow; Delivering on rising client expectations
A lock-in style Round Table for veterinary groups only.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.