bringing business to business
The second VetForum for the UK will take place on October 14-15 with a move to the ever-popular Hotel Don Carlos in Marbella.
With time-efficiency at the forefront of the agenda, expect a personalised schedule of one-to-one speed meetings to connect you with future partners in a personalised agenda built around your priorities.
The OpenRoom team are busy constructing a tightly-packed schedule of business content – so stay tuned for further updates. In the meantime, follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn for updates as they happen.
- Network with your peers – we only host senior figures, so you can be confident that you’re networking with the best
- Choose your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will drive your business forward
- Our content will encourage constructive dialogue – with presentations fine-tuned to what vet group delegates are wanting to hear
- Access the industry’s most innovative suppliers to see and hear new product strategies and company capabilities.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power
- Do business face-to-face with the industry’s leading Vet Groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- You’ll meet with your targets – we collaborate with you when building our invitation list.
- Outside the meetings program, really build on the relationships with your targets in a first class program of informal networking.
- See a return on your investment and your time.
Just 30 minutes from Malaga Airport, the Hotel Don Carlos with its beachfront location and acres of sub-tropical gardens, is the perfect location for this event.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2018 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.