bringing business to business
With growth driven by a number of factors – chiefly the personification of pets, a growing pet population, and increased private equity interest in the region – there has never been a healthier outlook for vet groups in the Asia Pacific region.
VetForum APAC returns; this time to Bangkok. Hosting senior executives from vet groups and internationally recognised suppliers – including industry heavyweights and forward-thinking start-ups.
The agenda will take OpenRoom’s signature formula of one-to-one speed meetings, conference content and informal networking. A powerful mix, it’s constructed with the specific intention of creating connection between people (not businesses). After a successful launch in 2019, the 2021 event looks to expand the scope of the event.
- Connect with peers in a business-casual environment, strengthening industry connections and best practice knowledge
- Enhance your service stations by meeting with a handpicked list of forward-thinking suppliers and manufacturers
- Tailor your event schedule to fit your business priorities through our unique meeting selection software
- Refresh your supply chain and get up-to-date on latest products and technologies
- Learn about the latest developments in the industry through the program content
- Guaranteed facetime with senior decision makers from the top vet groups across APAC
- Put a friendly face on your organisation by allowing your customers to connect with people, not business
- A quantifiable return on initial investment – confirmed by glowing client testimonials and regular returning delegates
- Test the waters on a brand new market by getting feedback straight from the people that matter
- Take all the pressure out of sourcing new leads; simply picking from a wide array of recruited oil companies and focusing on your pitch
Founding Director & President, Virtual Recall
Chair, Jamie Crittall, Founding Director & President, Virtual Recall
Jamie qualified from Bristol Vet School in 1993. He owns 147-year old, multi-branch veterinary clinic and global healthcare communications and client engagement company, Virtual Recall.
Created as a result of Jamie’s passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences to drive loyalty and maximise compliance, with a desire to enhance work-flow. He and Co-Founder – fellow vet, Charlie Barton – currently have their iRecall® software installed in over 1600 clinics, spread across 3 Continents.
Jamie has an all-encompassing knowledge and love for the media, having spent 5-years in British television, including as a TV vet and latterly as a presenter. He has radio broadcast around the country and is a regular speaker at international veterinary business, technology and marketing seminars, conferences and events. Jamie is a Trustee of the Petplan Charitable trust; married with three children and has a menagerie of pets. He can often be found mountain biking around the Surrey Hills.
Director of Vets, Simplyhealth Professionals
Testimonial, Sally Clarke, Director of Vets, Simplyhealth Professionals
We're very used to events but this does feel different - it's smaller and more intimate. We've had some brilliant conversations and it's been a good opportunity to catch up with current clients. It can be really hard to get to the right people even though they are existing clients - the level of seniority here is impressive.
Strategic Implementation Manager, IVC
Testimonial, Ben Hanning, Strategic Implementation Manager, IVC
An inspired concept. Never before have I been to an event collecting the who’s-who in veterinary in one place (a miracle in itself) – creating a one-stop shop of new ideas, strategies and developments. I came away feeling invigorated about the direction of the industry, with plenty of fresh approaches to apply internally. The number of exciting new business partners I met have refined our business tactics – whether we’ll be following up with them or not – and I can’t wait to see what concoction of suppliers the event will invite next. Though VetForum was the new kid on the block, it’s a definite date for the diary next year as it was an unmitigated success.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
VetForum APAC will take place in the bustling, vibrant metropolis of Bangkok.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2020 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.