bringing business to business
With growth driven by a number of factors – chiefly the personification of pets, a growing pet population, and increased private equity interest in the region – there has never been a healthier outlook for vet groups in the Asia Pacific region.
As a developing industry (in comparison to its Western counterparts) bursting with potential, the region’s veterinary market finds itself at a crossroads. Conversations on how to niche your offering and foster customer loyalty drive business decisions as groups grow year on year. Is this through emerging companion pet technologies? Customer centric softwares? Or improving clinic efficiencies?
Investigating these questions, VetForum APAC returns; this time to the Indonesian island of Bali. Hosting senior executives from vet groups and internationally recognised suppliers – including industry heavyweights and forward-thinking start-ups.
The agenda will take OpenRoom’s signature formula of one-to-one speed meetings, conference content and informal networking. A powerful mix, it’s constructed with the specific intention of creating connection between people (not businesses). After a successful launch in 2019, the 2020 event looks to also invite groups from Australia and New Zealand and a punchy group of new suppliers.
- Connect with peers in a business-casual environment, strengthening industry connections and best practice knowledge
- Enhance your service stations by meeting with a handpicked list of forward-thinking suppliers and manufacturers
- Tailor your event schedule to fit your business priorities through our unique meeting selection software
- Refresh your supply chain and get up-to-date on latest products and technologies
- Learn about the latest developments in the industry through the program content
- Guaranteed facetime with senior decision makers from the top vet groups across APAC
- Put a friendly face on your organisation by allowing your customers to connect with people, not business
- A quantifiable return on initial investment – confirmed by glowing client testimonials and regular returning delegates
- Test the waters on a brand new market by getting feedback straight from the people that matter
- Take all the pressure out of sourcing new leads; simply picking from a wide array of recruited oil companies and focusing on your pitch
Director of Vets, Simplyhealth Professionals
Testimonial, Sally Clarke, Director of Vets, Simplyhealth Professionals
We're very used to events but this does feel different - it's smaller and more intimate. We've had some brilliant conversations and it's been a good opportunity to catch up with current clients. It can be really hard to get to the right people even though they are existing clients - the level of seniority here is impressive.
Strategic Implementation Manager, IVC
Testimonial, Ben Hanning, Strategic Implementation Manager, IVC
An inspired concept. Never before have I been to an event collecting the who’s-who in veterinary in one place (a miracle in itself) – creating a one-stop shop of new ideas, strategies and developments. I came away feeling invigorated about the direction of the industry, with plenty of fresh approaches to apply internally. The number of exciting new business partners I met have refined our business tactics – whether we’ll be following up with them or not – and I can’t wait to see what concoction of suppliers the event will invite next. Though VetForum was the new kid on the block, it’s a definite date for the diary next year as it was an unmitigated success.
Ideas worth sharing
Ignite Sessions, Ideas worth sharing
Short, sharp, insightful sessions to ignite your curiosity.
Elevator Pitches, Supplier snapshots
Fast-paced, 45-second insights from innovative suppliers.
VetForum APAC will return to the AVANI Riverside, with its arresting views over Chao Phraya river and the city of Bangkok.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.