bringing business to business
The next in person VetForum USA returns in September 2021 at the Lost Pines Resort in Austin, Texas.
The event joins OpenRoom’s global portfolio of events for the healthcare sector, alongside neighbouring events for Europe and the UK. It is the single most efficient way to meet industry decision makers across North America, in one place, at one time.
Over two days, VetForum will connect owners and operators of veterinary groups and GPO’s with technology, equipment and business service providers. The agenda follows the unique OpenRoom format; combining talks from industry leaders, hosted roundtable sessions and our signature programme of speed-meetings between group decision makers and vendors.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the USA's leading vet groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers, in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Director of Veterinary Care
Curo Pet Care
Testimonial, Director of Veterinary Care, Curo Pet Care
I was very pleased to attend the inaugural VetForum event this year In Austin. It was a really fantastic opportunity for us to make connections with various vendors who can help serve different operational aspects of our network of veterinary hospitals. Since the event we have had follow-ups with several of them to bring their products and services into our practices.
The event itself had a really unique format which provided great opportunity for exposure to a lot of different companies offering an array of products and services. From the group presentations to the one-on-one meetings with the vendors attending, to the group meals which provided great networking opportunities with all attendees, it was a really valuable two days that will have a lasting impact on our practices.
The OpenRoom Events team were delightful to work with and very responsive to all of our needs. They really put on a top notch event. We really look forward to attending the next one in Nashville next year.
Testimonial, CEO, Inulogica
"VetForum USA was extremely well-organized with outstanding communication from the event team and high-quality participants. This sentiment was shared by everyone I talked with as well. There was a perfect mix of seminar and meeting times. We will clearly get a strong ROI from attending. Oh, and - it was a lot of fun!"
VetForum USA heads to the Lost Pines Resort, just outside of the buzzing city of Austin.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2021 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.