bringing business to business
The next in person VetForum USA returns in September 2021 at the Lost Pines Resort in Austin, Texas.
The event joins OpenRoom’s global portfolio of events for the healthcare sector, alongside neighbouring events for Europe and the UK. It is the single most efficient way to meet industry decision makers across North America, in one place, at one time.
Over two days, VetForum will connect owners and operators of veterinary groups and GPO’s with technology, equipment and business service providers. The agenda follows the unique OpenRoom format; combining talks from industry leaders, hosted roundtable sessions and our signature programme of speed-meetings between group decision makers and vendors.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the USA's leading vet groups – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers, in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Scott McDonald, President, Doctor Demographics
Keynote Scott McDonald, President, Doctor Demographics
Using Demographics to Locate your Next Clinic
This year’s Keynote is a fascinating insight for business leaders of all types into how to deploy demographics and psychographics to accelerate growth.
Owner of Doctor Demographics, the largest provider of marketing analysis to healthcare practices, Scott's pioneering work in demographic research has become the industry standard today. For over 30 years he and his team have helped thousands of businesses select the perfect place to acquire or build their next clinic.
Scott is a writer, lecturer and facilitator, but above all, the consummate communicator, with an MA in Mass Communications. His session will guide delegates to the meaning behind the numbers along with an understanding of the role of psychographic segmentation – the traits that influence consumption habits – and, its application to business strategy.
Dr. Ivan Zak,
CEO, Veterinary Integration Solutions
Ideas Worth Sharing Dr. Ivan Zak, CEO, Veterinary Integration Solutions
Riding the Tide in Uncertain Times
How to Find New Growth Levers in Veterinary Consolidation
CVO, Pet Paradise
Chair Jaime Pickett CVO, Pet Paradise
Vet Group Peer-to-Peer Session: Retaining Talent in an Uncertain World
Dr. Jaime Pickett joined Pet Paradise in 2017 as Chief Veterinary Officer to work with a strong team that is similarly committed to establishing pet wellness as a priority. She currently serves on the University of Florida’s College of Veterinary Medicine’s Admissions Committee.
This peer-to-peer session will be an opportunity for delegates to come together and collectively discuss major issues affecting the sector.
VetForum USA heads to the Lost Pines Resort, just outside of the buzzing city of Austin.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2021 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.