bringing business to business
The next edition of VetForum USA takes place on November 16th-17th, 2020.
We're working on the program - watch this space - but in the meantime we're delighted to share some of the excellent feedback from past VetForum delegates.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the USA's leading vet chains – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers, in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
VetForum USA heads to the Sheraton Grand Downtown, in the buzzing music city of Nashville. The hotel is in an impeccable location near several popular attractions, yet offers a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle close by.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.