bringing business to business
Pet ownership in the US is growing, with numbers expected to grow for the next couple of years. The American veterinary sector is looking to step up to the challenge in providing next-level care through increasing the range of services, and maintaining retail spend in the face of online pet retailer Chewy.
With the drive in spending driven by the millennial population in particular, conversations turn to how to best mould the customer corridor to the needs of consumers. In turn, this encourages the entire supply chain to consider the pet parent at the centre of their product development.
On this basis, VetForum USA returns (this time to Nashville) after a triumphant launch in 2019. The two day event – the only of its kind – unites both top level veterinary groups and internationally recognised suppliers in a celebration of mutual collaboration and strategic planning. Invite-only, we source only senior figures from across the nation to come together in a unique agenda of educational conference sessions, informal networking, and a personalised set of one-to-one speed meetings.
This year’s event will look to capitalise on the huge success of 2019; we’re intentionally introducing new groups in to the mix to keep the networking fresh.
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple supplier meetings to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the suppliers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the buyer/supplier partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
- Do business face-to-face with the USA's leading vet chains – with an audience that's guaranteed.
- Cut to the chase – our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Make brand new contacts as well as catch up with existing customers.
- Take the temperature on the market & learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Take advantage of our policy of limiting competition and maximise your exposure.
- Really get to know your customers, in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
VetForum USA heads to the Sheraton Grand Downtown, in the buzzing music city of Nashville. The hotel is in an impeccable location near several popular attractions, yet offers a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle close by.
Get in touch with us
+44 (0)20 8222 8837
© 2019 OpenRoom. All Rights Reserved. Registered Number 65304988
OpenRoom runs an international portfolio of B2B forums. We bring companies together to meet, share, build relationships and grow their businesses.